Microarray identification of Carbapanemase, ESB and AMPC genes.
The clinically prevalent carbapenemase, ESBL and AmpC genes in a single test
Simultaneous detection using up to 100 specific resistance markers
High specificity and sensitivity for all species
Accuracy down to a single base pair allows distinguishing ESBL from non-ESBL for TEM and SHV
Automated analysis of results
Software database of results improves traceability and simplifies data management
How it works
- The probe arms will be ligated together only if they match exactly to the template.
- A single nucleotide mismatch will prevent ligation of the probe arms.
- Only ligated probes are amplified (and labeled).
- Different probes will hybridize to different positions on the microarray through the ZIP region of the probe.
- Hybridized amplification products are visualized by colorimetric detection.
- An image of the microarray, contained in an Array Tube, is generated using the Check-Points Tube Reader.
- The E-Ads software automatically analyzes the presence or absence of carbapenemases, AmpCs and ESBLs as well as the resistance genes present.
Check-Points Tube Reader & E-Ads Software
- Automatically analyzes the presence of carbapenemases, AmpC and ESBL as well as the resistance genes present.
- Software database of results improves traceability and simplifies data management.
Check-Points Tube Reader including E-Ads software
Top: E-Ads software: results summary table
Bottom: E-Ads software: automated analysis of the microarray image
Naas T, Cuzon G, Bogaerts P, Glupczynski Y, Nordmann P. Evaluation of a DNA microarray (Check-MDR CT102) for rapid detection of TEM, SHV, and CTX-M extended-spectrum β-lactamases and of KPC, OXA-48, VIM, IMP, and NDM-1 carbapenemases. J Clin Microbiol. 2011 Apr;49(4):1608-13.
- Vortex Mixer
- Vortex Mixer
- Thermomixer with active cooling*
- Check-Points Tube Reader including E-Ads software
- Computer with USB drive and internet connection
- Barcode Reader
|10-0020||Check-MDR CT101 kit, 72 reactions|
|10-0019||Check-MDR CT102 kit, 72 reactions|
|10-0022||Check-MDR CT103 XL kit, 24 reactions|
|16-0012||Check-Points Tube Reader including E-Ads software|